Monday, March 24, 2008

Jabbawockeez

My newest guilty pleasure has been watching America's Best Dance Crew. These guys are just cool with their team chemistry and masks. Oddly, many of my friends who first watch our teacher lip sync video think we have masks on and that we are trying to emulate these guys. Ummm... we'd never get close to being this good. I also found it interesting that many of my friends are also watching this show.

Last Thursday when I got home from a long day of dealing with elections, appointing new officers, and being kidnapped by R, who forced me to eat dinner, I had missed all my Thursday night television. Believe it or not, I fired up the DVR and the first show I couldn't wait to see was this one and not the newest episode of Lost.

So the finale of the show is this Thursday. You have until Thursday afternoon vote for the Jabbawockeez. Do it now! 1-866-ULOVE02




Here's a link to a compilation to some of their earlier performances.

No comments: