Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Guilty Pleasures

In order to help me with all my grading this past weekend, I watched parts of Drumline three times as it aired on TNT. Ok, you all need to know I have some unhealthy obsession with certain things. I really don't know why, but this is one of those guilty pleasures. Whenever I see it on TV, I feel I must stop whatever I'm doing and watch it.

So about a month or so ago, my brother decided to start a new game/conversation. What do I obsess over more than Drumline. I shocked him as almost anything movie scene he said would come up short. But we did finally find some. I will be posting a different one for the next few days. It started out just movie clips, but as those became rare to find, my brother and I shifted to other things caught on video tape such as TV shows or sports highlights.

So here it is, guilty pleasure #1


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why do I fall victim to Drumline, too? Maybe b/c DL from Heroes is in the movie...

Check my blog, ChroniclesofJared.com