Monday, March 24, 2008

Drumline Battle Answer #4 - My Name is Inigo Montoya

I think this movie has some of my favorite scenes and lines that I can't help but quote. But the famous line here is by far the best. Out of nowhere I'll just start repeating it. Sometimes I will even use it as a mantra when I pitch and I desperately need to get the batter out. This whole movie should be included. I definitely love this movie more than Drumline and the scenes are much more memorable for me -- plus Andre the Giant (just wait until I start picking famous scenes from wrestling).



I particularly also like the battle of wits.

Or how about this tribute video done in lego.
I love lego as much as the next kid in my generation but I've never been able to do this. I was amazed at all the videos done in lego that can be found on youtube.

No comments: