Saturday, March 22, 2008

Drumline Battle Answer #3 meets Lip Sync Rally - Joyful, Joyful

So some of my students asked for suggestions as to what performance they should do for the lip sync rally. Well, the seniors took what of my suggestions to heart and I know many of the teachers loved it, because my young staff grew up with this movie, while most of the students in it were just starting kindergarten.

This scene also happens to be another one of those films my siblings will stop to watch, especially when it gets close to the finale as you will see here.

here's the students version first




and now the scene from the movie




i swear the students should have performed this last. It was my favorite lip sync routine of the whole rally, although the Freshmen composed themselves quite well.

No comments: