Thursday, October 11, 2007

a moment to remember

I want to write a lot, but I'm paranoid. My brother lies in wait ready to rip my chest in half after he renewed the brotherly battles of yore. He poked me and I chopped him. Only fair, right? However, he wants revenge. Macho already said that I need to enjoy this moment because these will be the last days of my life... If you have ever heard or seen the infamous chop battles, you know of what I speak... It didn't help that Johnny is declaring that I have dethroned the master of chop. All that means is that he'll want it back and have to get me hard to do it. Does this really have to be difficult? Can't this just end? He got me and now I got him. I didn't know you could feel a chop through the chest and in your spine.

Anyways... to my knowledge... this is the only real video to capture mine and Josephine's full entrance walk at Lance's and Mary Anne's wedding. It was captured digitally by my best friend May, in whose wedding I was bestowed the honor of being the maid-of-honor. So here's the evidence of that infamous day:


2 comments:

Josephine Zee Papillon said...

Oh my goodness, Derek! I am the most uncoordinated person ever! How embarrassing. Do you HAVE to show the first video?! Aaaghhh!!! =D

Anonymous said...

Haha, I totally remember this special "hula"! It will live for eternity!