Friday, March 12, 2010

Gina's early birthday dinner

Last night, several friends and I went to Beijing Buffet to celebrate Gina's birthday. I am so thankful to have the people that were there in my life. Many great stories were shared, but the highlight of the night of course was Macho recounting how he proposed to Gina a fortnight ago.

Congratulations you two!

On an odd note: I also like how the two of them fear the thought of me speaking at their wedding or even scarier for them, my brother or Auntie Shirley.... muah ha ha ha... muah ha ha ha... maybe Auntie Shirley will make some special candles for you.

1 comment:

BloominShirl said...

Look what I found while I was searching through your blog for proof that you were on the radio! (I know I didn't imagine it.)

So here's my comment to your 3/12/10 entry (hey, better late than never):

Ask (for special candles) and you shall receive! (By the way, we've invested in a realistic mold but it could be improved with the help of a well-hung model.)

And finally, ask me not to make a speech and I'll ignore you.

CHEERS! "BS"