Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dr. Horrible


I rarely ever find myself actually paying for anything on iTunes, for most things I want I can get for free and for some reason I still want to own the CD rather than just download it. I'm sure that will end soon since I have no space for anything else in my life, yet I found two things for which I actually bought a season pass: Dr. Horrible and Invincible.

But first let us explore Dr. Horrible. While at leadership camp this past week, one of the few things I had to keep me away from all leadership all the time was my ipod. I was able to get a couple hours in during the 5 days of camp. By far, the best thing I watched was Joss Whedon's Dr. Horrible sing-along blog. Most of you may know Whedon from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Dr. Horrible does echo the Buffy musical episode.

But let us learn more from the actress of the show, Felicia Day, who discusses the short film and working with Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion.





need more to whet your appetite... of course you do... that was only an interview...
so here's the trailer



If you like comics, superheroes, music, comedy, Doogie Howser, this is for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey P. It's Outlaw. A few days ago my friend linked me to this. Ever since I've been looking into getting my pH.D...in Horribleness :)

See you in a week!