Monday, July 28, 2008

Bizarro

I usually don't get to read the comics section of the newspaper much, especially since the Chronicle stopped giving them to the school as part of their free for schools education program--that's what happens when the economy sucks... schools lose out. Anyways, I have been able to read the newspaper sporadically throughout the summer. My favorite comic strip since Far Side and Boondocks have retired is Bizarro. His take on the world always makes me smile, but rarely does one panel have the ability to make me laugh so hard I fall down and roll on the ground. Looking back, it may not have been that funny, but I suppose I need more humor in my life, especially after watching all these baseball games. (Incidentally, Giants beat the Dodgers tonight)

So here's a copy of the comic... and because I'm so oblivious, I never really noticed that Bizarro has a blogspot site and I am now including as a must read for all of you. Read Bizarro... it's healthy for you.

No comments: