Monday, March 23, 2009

My sister graduates

Congratulations to my sister for completing the first step of her career! Now she needs to study for the board exams...

but why am I blogging about this?

Two women sitting behind my family talked as loud as the speaker and had no qualms about it. I waited patiently for the teacher to finish speaking and snapped at them. They were oblivious. Lance held of his cell phone saying "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" on the screen and they still didn't get it. The kids sitting to their left then to yell at each other more and one of the teachers had to tell the parents of those kids to control them. The other two remained entranced with themselves and I finally turned around, waved my finger full of Dikembe Mutumbo fury, and said all i hear are your voices in my ear with my evil teacher glare. It held them at bay for a little while... the ceremony was 2 hours... at least they were never as loud again for me to stand up and yell back.

and Sheena, if you ever read this, Did you find your diploma?

No comments: