Saturday, December 08, 2007

Scavenger Hunt Weekend

I'm currently in the midst of another Leadership Final scavenger hunt. Only one day in and it appears the final is doing its job of forcing the students to study clues and become more organized while working together to solve problems.

This year's theme is Disney. Thanks to all of you who helped out, especially my family at their candle sale today. I hope you all had a chance to attend it.

I'm getting too old for scavenger hunt though, or maybe, it's because we had a winter rally and winter ball last night. I'm falling asleep as I'm distributing clues.

zs;ldkf'fa'''djzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

Regina said...

aw p sorry couldn't help but allen just gave me a lot of rice krispy looking disney characters. haha. pooh looks like he got a centaur face.