Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Medical Update

thanks to all for your concerns... it was great to see your faces all again...

as for the update from Kaiser

I have slight tears in both my Achilles' tendons.

I have to sleep with night splints made from fiberglass.

I was forced to sleep with some computer on my arm to

measure my heartrate and analyze my REM/sleeping patterns.


My new doctor is really aggressive about treating things.

She wants me to consider bariatric surgery,

but I don't think I need it. Also, if I want my veins stripped

again from my right leg, she's willing to do that to,

but I just don't want to close up all the veins I have left down there.


My energy levels are extremely down ever since the shot

in the foot from the softball. Even Hawaii didn't spark me up

as much as I thought it would, although the rest

from just not being near work benefited my psyche greatly.

See... below... no energy... great psyche

No comments: