Monday, May 21, 2007

winding up and down

so much has happened in the past days since the wedding...
here are the headlines for upcoming topics
but i have to survive the second reception this sunday with 400 guests I don't know...

wedding was the happiest one I've ever been to
BUT I ALMOST MISSED THE CEREMONY
and i don't really remember my speech
nor the 24 hours after that
only to reawaken to sickness that lasts nearly a week
LAST WEEK I BECAME A SOFTBALL WHORE PLAYING IN 4 GAMES
wednesday i thought my grandmother in the Philippines was near death
because my family there wouldn't take care of her properly
but AUNTIE SHIRLEY & BRENDA flew out there
and grandma is stabilized in the hospital

finally did what i promised myself i would do
and nothing is resolved as usual...

hopefully i'll have wedding pics by the time i have the wedding blog ready...

3 months until the first day of school next year...
i'm a sick bastard! really, I am

this is what happens when you teach Catcher in the Rye twice a day every May for 8 years...

No comments: