Wednesday, May 09, 2007

countdown: 2 days

50 hours until I officially have a sister-in-law... woo hoo!

The stress is building as time runs short in the attempt to have the perfect wedding. Welcome bags still need to be put together. Table placements being shuffled until last night due to a surprise guest. The DJ does not have the music the couple wants and so friends are being called in to bring her graduation CD favor with some of the songs. The crew labeled over a 100 bottles for the welcome bag until 2AM last night, yet tonight appears to be even longer with most of the production needing to be completed before all the guests arrive and tomorrow's rehearsals.

I just can't wait for the welcome get together tonight at Tiki Bar and start seeing some people.
The DJ called me tonday to ask how long my speech is. I don't know. I have yet to commit anything to mind or paper.

I found out Hong & I will be entering with the song "It's a Sunshine Day" from the Brady Bunch. I think we're going to be forced to cheese it up.

1 comment:

LANCINESS said...

I THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE ANSWERED THE DJ WHEN THEY ASKED YOU HOW LONG YOUR SPEECH WAS SUPPOSED TO BE