Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crazier Than Average

Last Saturday at the SF Giants Fanfest and I met Coach Ron Wotus... yes, Gina, you're pissed off at me, but I don't care, for you were at the Pro Bowl in Hawaii and you sent me a pic from Rainbow Drive-in. So here's my picture for you... Both Ron and Dave are great gentlemen, very personable and it pumped me up even more for the upcoming season.



Today was also the greatly anticipated reward for being the Most Spirited High School in the Bay Area competition. Flo Rida came and performed four songs at our school. I'm impressed with how well our students responded, for they conducted themselves like the INSPI(RED)they are. The picture is of Jocelyn, one of my friends and co-workers, Flo Rida, and little ol' me.

2 comments:

Mrs.Rock said...

Congrats, EC! You are the BEST Leadership/Activities Director I have ever worked with. You make a WORLD of difference in a school. Miss you lots! Lisa Rock

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the honorable mention! LOL! I love it! Yes, I am pissed because you damn well know I love that man! Yes, Macho knows I have a crush on Wotus...sad, but true! Hope you had a blast because I had a FABULOUS time in Hawaii! You're welcome for the pic from Rainbo - had to rub it in a little! Luv u!