Saturday, July 14, 2007

Happy Bastille Day-best & worst of times part 3

happy bastille day!
i'm going to put my head in a guillotine now after watching another giants loss to the dodgers!

oh yeah, i attended all the all-star festivities in san francisco and spent a few too many hours intoxicated. the good and bad of that is because of my diabetes medication i can now get drunk after 2-3 drinks instead of 15-20...

fanfest was cool... i'll post a picture soon of me on a wheaties box or on the front page of the chronicle... got some autographs-hall of famer rollie fingers and three giants who helped teach me baseball-robbie thompson, darrell evans, and hac-man jeffrey leonard...

but if you want the real story of what happened and how the 138 family has been torn asunder, you need to read my brother's blog (a story so crazy lance started his own blog)...
www.randomlanciness.blogspot.com

and the other story he refers to at the end is a doozy as well, with possibly more repercussions to follow...
so leave here and visit my brother... you should, at least he can say he owns a house...

No comments: