Wednesday, December 06, 2006

the past month

so here's the reader's digest version of the past month

plenty of out-of-town buddies swung through town even before the Thanksgiving holidays...

I ate at some of the top restaurants around San Francisco... you must eat the butterscotch pudding at Scott Howard... that dessert made my "what would I want for my last meal!" list...

had a birthday...
the club was great
even broke up a fight
cuz some drunk woman tried to attack one of my guests

my birthday was a day off from work "officially"
had lunch at Bettie's Oceanview Diner in Berkeley
had dinner at Koi Palace (first time there, actually)
had dessert at Lucky Chances... (official sign i'm getting old)

took my students to the Warriors game
where I was almost arrested for scalping tickets
because they saw me handing out 30 tickets
and a little cash in my hand

strange atmosphere at work lately
seems that the students, the teachers, and myself are all extremely emotionally disturbed...
too many details that can only be divulged in one-on-one conversations...

and now for the pics...


celebrating my sister's and my birthday at Rouge


mikey comin' out to party with us


teachers have lives too

a rainbow above El Camino... look how distinct it is from the camera on my phone.. you can even pick up the reverse second arch

i think raph actually likes to draw me more than himself...

No comments: